twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

It's all Over.

Yep, it's all over! No more exams. And what do you do when exams are over? Yeah, relax and have fun. So yea today gonna blog about it.

But before that, today is quite a day of disaster. Theres ART exam today and i forgot to bring my materials with me!! Gosh dang. I only realised it when i was halfway to school.... i ran all the way home and people were looking at me with weird expressions.. (argg) It was already getting late and i ran abit while going to school... Was quite late and i was like panting when i reach school..

Right, now for the enjoyment part. After our last paper, i rushed home.
Rushed home because i really wanted to shower and then start 'on'ing the com and start playing.
Feels so good to be able to play all day long. Haha

The day before, i asked if my primary school friend, yeening, wanted to watch a show with me tomorrow as it's my last paper and i wanted to get rid of the stress.

She agreed and met up at around 3.15pm at Tampines Mart.

Well, we went to watch Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 3D. I pleaded daren to go with me... haha because he said he watched before already. After much persuasion, he went with me.

"Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" Strange.. why is the name that long.. People started calling it "Meatballs" already.
Anyway, nice and funny show. Haha. The little children are so cute and funny.

We went to catch the 4.25pm show. So before the show starts, we of course went to have some fun - Arcade.

Played our favourite game.
Pang pang paradise!


Saw something funny when we were walking around in the arcade.
Daren manage to take a video of it. How cool.

* Please lower down your volume because i'm telling you, it's really LOUD.
@Arcade - Funny Guy Dancing