twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Final Year Examintion Results!

Toady is the last day of school. By right, we should be happy. However, in this case, our mood was set as a happy and saddening day.

Why happy? It's the last day of school! DUH. That's why you should be happy.
Why sad? As you all know, we'll be all going to different classes. That means we will not be in 2E1 anymore. It's either 3E1,3E2,3E3,3E4 or 3E5.

Alright enough. Before i move on writing about my plans for next year, here is my results.


Total : 739/1000

Class position : 3/40
Percentage: 73.9%

Results: Passed

Conduct: Good

Comments: Joanna is a dilligent student who takes a genuine interest in her studies. She has shown keeness to learn and excel. She is very well-behaved and responsible pupil who is very meticulous in her work and punctual at handing in assignments.

Joanna is capable of making positive use of stress to improve performance and displays an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
She displays sincerity and respect in dealing with her peers and teachers.

Yeah so thats my results. You ask me how was it? I really don't know what to say.

Am i happy? or sad? I don't know. My plans for next year.

I'll be choosing 3E5 as my top choice.

Reason being, It offers Additional maths. I think thats very important especially if you're going on business course. It has POA that is a requirement for business course too. You see, i don't really have any goals you know.. this really sadden me.

I do have a goal and that is to get into my dream class, 3E5. But thats not a good goal.. i mean, people set goals like to be a pilot, astrounout or doctor... Goals that are far.

Argg whatever it is lah. So i suppose i'm gonna achieve my small little goal?
-------------------------------------------------

Oh and yeah i've completed the whole of freedom writer. Truely inspiring.

A Movie that'll be eched in your mind for as long as you live.

I strongly recommend you to watch it. (See previous post about freedom writers)

---------------------------------------------------

Farewell to my principal


Hmmm my school principal is leaving for compassvile secondary. Am i suppose to be happy?

Sry to say that.. When i first knew her, i thought my 4 years in East spring would be a meaningful one..

I joined band and thats when i felt she isn't a supportive principal.

What i feel of her is that she dosen't contribute any shit to the band. She thinks that band is a waste of time. Just a recreational band? Has she ever know the reason why wanted to achieve a silver so badly? We wanted to prove her wrong and i'm glad we did it. No supportive to band is one of the reason why i dislike her.

On the other hand, she plans SFL and RISE lessons for us which i thought was something new and that i've never had them in my primary school. SFL also stands for Success for living.

During this period, motivators will come in to our class and motivate us? Besides motivating us, we have programmes like speech and drama which we learnt how to express ourselves well?

Yeah thats about it.

Erm, off to games. Till here.
Cheers!