twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

What i've been up to recently

It has been some time since i blog about what happen recently. Hmmm let's see. It's the september holiday now and of course, it also meant SA2 is coming.

I've been doing exam papers for the past 1 week, and i think i'm gonna start revising science tomorrow.
I've been also reading books and hopefully i'll do well for my english.

I'm quite impress that i can finish reading a book. Okay i mean, it's not that i hate reading ok..
Infact, I LOVE reading.
Reading makes me imagine. love reading life stories or anything that is related to life.
Reason being, i like to know what life means to them and how they lead their life.
I get a sense of fulfillment when i get the message from the book.

My favourite author is Mitch Albom.
He writes beautiful life stories which is why he is my favourite author.
I'm sure there are many other great authors who writes life stories too but it's just that i had'nt
read their books.

Some good books by Mitch i would recommend would be
1. The five people you meet in heaven,
2. For one more day,
3. Tuesdays with morris.
I am currently reading The Kite runner. This is recommended by my primary school teacher.
Thanks to her, my english improved quite a lot. She is also the one who influence me to reading books. I'm targeting The last lecture next.
Haha targeting as in, it'll be the next book i would want to buy. It is recommended by my english teacher. You ask me why i would want to buy it? Answer is very simple.
From the title of the book, you can see that it is related to life? Yea, so that is why.

There's no 'Free holiday' you see. Holiday means more homework.. But somehow i felt glad my teachers gave us homework.

I wonder what we're gonna do for the literature holiday work.
You see, we're suppose to download the task sheet and the video from asknlearn which i thought why can't the teacher just give us the task sheet. Currently have no mood in doing it.

Will start tomorrow perhaps.. Oh crap and i must finish it by thursday. The task sheet is seriously funny. It states that legal action will be taken against who do not comply. What the? What IS in that video that makes it so secretive.


Hmm there's band practice on thursday and friday. Plus theres games day on thursday! How great! But dang the practice starts at 7.30am on thursday and 8.30am on friday. DANG DANG DANG.. Argggg.

Alright i'm gonna end here although it's a short post.