twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Just for entertainment

Today is teacher's day as well as aces day. Well, not much interesting stuffs. We did'nt even get to be dismissed earlier.. what the.
Mr Mah Bow Tan came to our visit our blk today at around 9 plus. Lol? Heard from my mum that it's a meet the people session? or some sort. My mum and dad went out and so there's only my brother, second sister and i at home. Of course the person who attends to the RC members would be my brother (because he's a guy). And always for that, he says we bully him. Oh come on, it's a guy's job? Haa. My brother just told them our mum and dad is'nt at home and they just gave my brother this postcard that says " We came to visit you're house but unfortunatly, you wasn't in. We hope to visit you soon" Something like that. Unfortunatly? I thought it should be fortunatly. Chatting with Mr Mah.. hmmm, i wonder how would it be like.

Anyway, if you just scroll your mouse up and down this page, you will notice that i blog quite a lot on chelsea. Don't be suprise because chelsea is already part of me.
Terry has won the best defender award once again!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for today, since there is'nt any entertainment i can find, i decide to have my entertainment by looking pictures? Don't believe you can do that? Well, here are some pictures. The pictures are of soccer players and clubs. Some people just went to edit it.. haha.

A Couple of things i want to make it clear first. These pictures are editted by other people and that if these pictures cause serious offence to you, i'm really sorry. If you are a Manchester United fan, Arsenal or a Liverpool fan, i would advise you not to look at it. However, if you are a great chelsea fan just like me, you will ENJOY all of the pictures. Haha.

Rooney : "Ref ref, look at ballack! He's calling me a shrek!"
Lampard : "You're a shrek so admit it."


Err eating mac? (What's with their face)

Got it? Maybe when it's about to finish loading and left with 1 year, the computer crashes and it starts all over again.

I like this. I mean, it is TRUE right? Haha

Maybe you can't read the words. It says "Still unused since we moved in"

Haha okay i know it's kinda bad lah to post these pictures up. I need some entertainment! Spare me once?

There's no school tomorrow! Must be a really good day for all the students in Singapore. It's Teacher's day and the person who is suppose to be resting at home should be the teachers and not us. Hhaa. But without teachers around to teach, how can we still study. So as a result, we get a free holiday too! Why not considering HOD's day, Principal's day or even school's day. Oh i'm talking crap i know.

Right till here.