twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Back in Band

I'm back in band after so many weeks because of the H1N1 thing. Felt good. Back with my saxophone. Best thing was, Mr Ng did'nt come. Haaa, you know his scoldings.. can really pressurise you a lot a lot?
Good thing he wasn't here, then we can play whatever songs we want freely without feeling stress.

We played quite a number of songs, from ponyo to shrek dance to ghost fleet to fairest of the fair to air force one to winter. The day was rounded off by the song sock hop tonight. Cool ending.

Okay so i'm currently now listening to boys over flower OST and taking quizzes on facebook. There's this quiz which i took about famous landmark. Really cool pictures there. One of my favourite was this picture.

Golden bridge Gate
San Fransisco
Isn't it awesome? I would love to go there and see it in the night with my very own eyes. It's so relaxing looking at this picture. Here's another one.
BrandenBurg Gate in
Germany
Cool too? Ahh. One day, i'm going there to see all these landmarks. :D