twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Zzz. I really hope SYF for choir can faster end... My house is just behind ngee ann sec and haiz, you noe, when SYF is around the corner.. practice is really really important. Now my mind is gonna burst.. I listened to them sing every day. You know that kind of choir singing.. high pitched.. yea. Haha. Ok lah, i'll stop complaining.

Omgomg. I can't believe Chelsea WON liverpool 3-1. I am now damn damn happy. I only expect a draw. Chelsea has once again proved that they are a team with strong teamwork.Thats why i always support them. I did'nt watch the match as its on 3.45am.. Thats too late already.. i knew i would regret not watching them play. Siddique told me about the score today in school and that was when i am so hyper. Woo! Come on blues! We are taking the Champions league trophy home to stamford bridge!

Some pictures i got from the website.
Ivonovic's first header

The blues celebrating the victory.


Alright now for what happened today. Arggg another project... I'm sick of projects now. Next tuesday is our literature drama performance and we had only like 1 reheasal? lol... we're soo going to die on tuesday. Next monday will be our last reheasal. I have to memorize the script tooo arrr.. so going to die. TOMORROW IS GOOD FRIDAY! I hope it'll be a really really good friday. More entertainment, less revision. Haaa but i guess thats not possible. Exams are near the corner and i should cherish this friday to revise my work.

Alright, i'll end here.

Streaming year.. Don't play play.