twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

CHRISTMAS!

Woohoo! Yesterday was christmas eve and we, khekster, celebrate Christmas! So we were all very excited!! Christmas is here again and that means, PRESENTS!Lolol so many presents waiting for us to get it open! But before we do that, we have to first have our dinner. So heres what we had. Pork Chop! With potatoes and coslaw. YumYum To make it more appetising, haha we had candlelights there. Haha that makes it a candlelight dinner!
Lols see how happy we are.We had fondue after dinner.

Not forgetting the fruits and mashmellows! And the biscuits of course.Lol haha the whole thing become like that.Finally! Its time to open the presents! See how excited we are.Oh and by the way, thats our family shirt thats why we are all wearing the same shirt. HahaaHeres our expression when we open our presents.
Yay so fun. Haha.
UNITED AS ONE!Okay so let me just share with you what i got for my christmas! I got some ChelseaFC stuffs from my 3rd Sister.

- A bottle

- Towel

- Chelsea Poker Cards (Lol, maybe i like playing cards a lot. Haha)So tats what my 3rd sister gave me. Yay Thanks man!

Next, my 2nd sister. She gave me these! Thanks too!

Nope thats not a story book, thats a selection from the harry potter the movie. Instrumental solos for Alto Saxophone! So i guess i'll be bringing home my instrument to practice this song!

2nd sis gave me Reeds too! Thanks!

Thanks! My mum is so damn funny. She gave all of us towels!My Big sister gave me a sports shirt. Its a bit too small so she'll get a bigger one for me. I'll upload the pictures once she changed the shirt.
Cheers and Merry Christmas!