twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Busy Busy Busy!

Its been so long since i updated my blog. Well, Wednesday and friday is cca.( These 2 days are the worst day) -,- 6pm den can go home. Or sometimes worst. 6.45pm! And theres a history test this coming tuesday. Oh yar, I went to watch Death note 3 Last saturday. Damn nice! L so cute sia =P Hahaz. The way he types , walk, eat, sits. Ok back to sch. Hm.. Not so much of homework, but even its juz 1 homework, i can take up to 1hr of time juz doin tat homework-,-. I hate DnT. I mean, i like desgining things, but not do all the stupid work. Like researching, sketch this sketch that. 2 days ago, My 3rd sister went to shanghai - Zhe jiang to study for 5 months. To me, 5 months is a short period of time, but for some others it'll be different. We went to the airport at about 10 and den we did the nessesary things we are suppose to do. After all that crying, its time to say goodbye. Although its quite '' bu she de'' but no choice, still have to go. We went to The Coffee Bean and had a Cheese with Turkey Ham bread, A Chocolate Muffin and a cheese cake. Juz these 3 dishes and it can be mi realli full -,-. Lol. Haz.. Till here. =P