twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

We're true blue through and through

What's it like to be a true blue?
As i was saying, my brother, daren had his birthday on the 18th of september every year.

He recieved a ChelseaFC jersey!

A cap (My dad got me one too!)

ChelseaFC Jacket!

Now for some modeling.


We're the biggest Chelsea fan in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea 3 Tottenham 0

There was a match against Tottenham yesterday. 3 -0 man! Though we'd won, i thought tottenham played really well too.

Chelsea's playing was very much better at the second half.
Goals were scored by ashley, ballack and drogba.

Ashley cole scoring at the 32th minute

Ballack scoring at the 58th minute

Third goal by drogba, 63th minute

I've got sun burnt!