twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Am i a racist?

Perhaps yes. But only to the Blagedesh people. This was what happened to me.

Hmm it was around 7.07am and i was about to leave my house for school. I was almost walking towards the lift when my neighbour ( unfortunatly, it's a blagedeshy) came out of his house.

He's of course waiting for the lift too. -,- Okay nvm, so i was there waiting.. Finally, he left.

I thought everything would be fine for me now. Then, another blagedeshy came out of the house and pressed the lift. Wtf.. as time was getting late, i decided to take the stairs instead. Wtf..

Okay, so that was my racism story. Haha.. omg can't believe it. Perhaps you could ask me why i am so racist towards the blagedesh. Here's the answer. Well, firstly, i am afraid that they would rob me in the lift. HAHA. Lame? But i just feel uncomfortable if i were to share the lift with them. Maybe thats called racism.